Pet Health Plans
Puppy Club GOLD MAXI
Puppies up to the age of 6 months can join this Puppy Club for a period of 12 months. Due to the size differences in puppies, there are two Puppy Clubs, Mini for pups who'll grow up to about 25kg in their first year of life and Maxi for those above 25kg.
The cost for this Health Care Plan is £24 per month. There is a loading payment of £72, followed by 9 monthly payments of £24.
- Initial vaccination course (includes the new L4, which is more expensive but more effective than L2 at protecting the dog and people in the household!). See staff for more information on Leptospirosis.
- Prescription Only (POM-V) Flea and Worming treatment for 12 months
- Microchip 50% discount
- Free nail clipping
- Free one month PetPlan Insurance. If you continue with PetPlan insurance, you will receive a second month free of charge. The nurses will explain how insurance policies work.
- Voucher for a free Introductory bag of Royal Canin puppy food.
- Royal Canin/Hills and Eukanuba Food: 15% off the RRP if bought through our webshop
- 20% discount on neutering (*)
- 10% discount on ALL products and services at the practice (does NOT include web shop products as they're already discounted)
- One free veterinary health check (after second vaccination) at the age of 6 months.
(*)All benefits and discounts mentioned in the plan are only valid for the duration of this Health Plan
Initial Cost: £72.00
Monthly Cost: £24.00